Travel Vaccine Clinic
Now with three locations: North York, Downtown Toronto, and our beautiful new Etobicoke/Mississauga location
* We are a specialized full service travel and general vaccination centre. This means that we carry a full set of vaccines including specialty vaccines such as Japanese Encephalitis and Yellow Fever.
* We provide a detailed, systematic consultation with care taken to review the patient’s past history and the fine details of their itinerary.
* All our locations are convenient, modern, attractive store-front facilities.
* Parking is outstanding at the North York and Etobicoke/Mississauga locations and much better than average at our downtown location.
* Our hours are designed to be easy for your busy patients: At least one location is open seven days a week and we have evening hours as well.
* The referral process is designed to be easy for you: All that needs to happen is for your secretary to give our phone number. 416-461-2419. We will take it from there.
* To our knowledge we are the only travel clinic in Toronto that sends the referring doctor a note indicating what vaccines were given.
* We maintain a massive library about travel medicine.
* We are seasoned in dealing with challenging non-travel and travel cases including: patients on immune-suppressive drugs, new Canadians needing catch-up vaccination, climbers, pregnant travelers, infant travelers, etc.
* We speak the following languages: Spanish, Vietnamese, Tamil, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, Tagalog, Bulgarian, and some Hindi.
Mark Doidge MD, Director